A printer is available on the 2nd Floor in the Computer Commons. Children needing to print something may use the computers and printer in the Children's Department. Teens may use the computers and printer in the Vortex, provided they have a Vortex Membership Card.
For those utilizing the library's wireless network, or wish to print something from home and pick it up, the library has an Internet based printing solution.
Print jobs utilizing this service go to the printer located on the 2nd Floor in the Computer Commons. Prints are held in the print queue for up to four hours. Credit cards now accepted at the print release station located in the 2nd floor Computer Commons. (Please note: a temporary $5 authorization will be placed when your credit card is swiped.)
Black & white prints/copies: $0.10 per 8.5 x 11”, 8.5 x 14” or 11 x 17” page on standard paper
Color prints/copies: $0.25 per 8.5 x 11”. 8.5 x 14” or 11 x 17” on standard paper
Studio 300 Specialty Printing
- 8.5 X 11 photo paper $1.00
- 8.5 X 11 card stock $1.00
- 8.5 X 11 brochure paper $1.00
- 11 X 17 photo paper $2.00
- 18 X 24 poster paper $15.00
- 18 X 24 canvas print $45.00
- 24 X 36 poster paper $30.00
- 24 X 36 canvas print $75.00
- 36 X 48 poster paper $45.00
- Variable sizes of poster paper $5.00/ft2
- Variable sizes of canvas print $15.00/ft2
- Three dimensional printing with hard filament $0.10/gram
- Three dimensional printing with specialty filament (ie. flexible, copper, carbon fiber) $0.20/gram
- Lamination - up to 8.5 X 11 - $1.00/page
- Vinyl cutting 12 X 12 sheet $1.00
- Vinyl cutting 12 X 12 (heat transfer sheet) $2.50
Two self-serve fax units are available, one on the 2nd Floor and one on the 3rd Floor. The units are located behind the Information Desk on each floor. Cost is $1 per page, credit cards now accepted. (Please note: a temporary $10 authorization will be placed when your credit card is swiped.) Units can send faxes for the same cost to locations in the United States, Canada and internationally. E-mail confirmation only, there is no way to get a print confirmation.
Two self-service scanners are available that can send to e-mail or save to USB flash drive. One scan unit is on the 2nd Floor in the Computer Commons area, the other is on the 3rd Floor behind the service desk and also serves as the fax station on that floor. The 2nd Floor scanner has a flatbed scanner as well as a document scanner. The 3rd Floor unit only has a document scanner. There is no cost to scan items.
Use a Computer
Computer use is outlined in the library's Computer Use policy.
- 8 GB Flash Drive $8.00
- Ear buds $2.00
- Headphones $2.00
Studio 300 Only Items
- Blank CD / DVD $0.25 (free sleeve)
- Poster Tubes $2.00
- 16 GB SD Card $10.00
- 16 GB Flash Drive $15.00
- 32 GB Flash Drive $25.00