March is for makers! Whether you enjoy painting, printing, coloring or knitting, we have something to help you tap into your creative side. Here are eight ways to craft, make and design with us all month long.
- Visit our new Maker Lab.
Embroider, 3-D print, make a T-shirt and much more. For a limited time, we've assembled all of our resources into one area for you to explore our maker technology. Drop in and make something now through Thursday, April 12!
- Discover hundreds of books dedicated to crafting.
Whether you visit our online catalog or stop by the 3rd floor, you'll find a book to help you complete any craft project you have in mind.
- Attend our Maker Faire on Saturday, March 10.
Get your STEAM on and explore what it means to be a maker with a variety of hands-on activities for the entire family. Test drive a robot, try our new 3-D cutting machine, learn coding and much more!
- Check out Biblioboard’s National Craft Month Collection.
Speaking of books, Biblioboard has already done the work for you by curating a digital collection of books about crafting. The best part is, you don't even need a library card to read one.
- Go craft crazy with Hobbies & Crafts Reference Center.
Access hundreds of detailed instructions and how-to videos on a variety of hobbies, crafts and leisure activities.
- Teens, get creative in the Vortex.
Stop by to make a craft on-the-go or use supplies from our always-stocked Maker Cart.
- Sign up for an arts & crafts program.
We offer a variety of arts & crafts programs each month for all ages. Sign up for one today.
- Head over to our Pinterest page to find creative inspiration.
Find dozens of craft ideas for kids, teens and adults all in one place.